Thursday 15 April 2010

Wheels in Motion

So im onto day 2 in figuring out how I get my ideas to the marketplace.  I have found a free hosting company to host www.pimpyourpic.com, i've just got to configure how to get the website live.  Its all techie talk and some of it needs simplyfying for non web developers like me!

I've posted to my LinkedIn account asking for people who can help with my business plan and I have had some response.  I have 2 main people in mind who I want some advice from and I will be approaching them over the next couple of days.  My mind is made up and I want to succeed.

When I get home to my beautiful wife, I have to explain that I need to go on the laptop for quite along time, to do an FTP transfer.......Infact scratch that, she is doing a temple spa party.  www.templespa.com/sharonclarke (Free Plug - I dont mind selling out)

Hopefully by tomorrow, ill be 90% towards uploading the website and have a better idea on how to progress with my business plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my posts, any ideas are greatly appreciated