Friday 23 April 2010

Useful Tools for Start Up Companies

Over the past week or so of writing my new blog I have been given some useful information and resources by quite a few people.  These are becoming a great help and some of the things that I thought would be straight forward look like being far from that.  Great that I now know because it means that I should be able to get everything air tight.

I was put in touch with 2 business forums which basically help business people with answers that they may not know.  This is ideal for a start up business such as myself, as many of the questions and terminology thats used is like speaking in toungues!!!  The 2 forums that I have been put in touch with are www.ukbusinessforums.co.uk and www.freebusinessforums.co.uk/ and I've had some great responses from people that are willing to help and seem genuinely knowledgable.

I am also attending an event run by Business Link Yorkshire and it is basically talking through and giving advice to young people about starting and developing a business, the website to the event is www.theenterpriseshows.com/.  I'm looking at getting lots of tips on business plans and hopefully network with some interesting people.

All in all this could be quite an important week in my longterm plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my posts, any ideas are greatly appreciated