Wednesday 21 April 2010

I shant be beaten!!!!!

So im still messing around with this server trying to get the site up and running, ive had my database go missing, ive had table and settings sql go missing and now im missing some kind of smarty file!  Never again will I curse the lads in IT........Saying that they are trained, im merely a monkey trying to do an IT Geeks job!

I've decided I wont let it beat me, im learning new things all the time so for me its actually been a good experience.  I might not no everything about it but the site is nearly up and running, I just have to find out how to install this smarty.php file!

Business plan wise nothing had happened, I need advice from external people and I need to know the best companies to get quotes from so that is going to be a longer process.  I don't mind this, I want it to be right when its done.

I am going to go to an event thats planned by Business Link Yorkshire that is designed for start up businesses which should be good.  They should be able to give me more tools.

I also want to say a thank you to Gemma Killeen an old school friend that got in contact after reading my blog and gave me some good advice and Dave Dingvean who was interested enough to offer his service.  Its much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my posts, any ideas are greatly appreciated