Saturday 17 April 2010

In the beginning there was............

So, I keep trying to remember back how all of this started.  It feels like i've been planning it for ever!  PYP was an idea that stretches back 6 years ago, I have been back and forward trying to think of the best way to do it.  I have met numerous designers, some flash based, some psp.  Ive written about 4 plans of different products to do.

I first paid for a designer 4 years ago when I got some bank charges back, it cost me around £2500 and it never really came back like I wanted so its been left on the backburner.  Things change now, im focussed and I know what I want and how to get it.  I just need some guidance along the way.

Today seems to be the change in the seasons, its gorgeous today.  I've already been to Rother Valley with my family, Everton have just scored a penalty after 2 mins and it looks good enough to light up the temporary BBQ.  Today is the day where the plans need to change.

I have 2 other plans that I need to get up to scratch, one seems to be a new idea but is fairly obvious.  No one has done it right.  The second could be a brand new thing, ive seen things that touch on the subject but nothing concrete.  All this has come about because of my current job, I think of new plans, I think of new ideas, I try to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my posts, any ideas are greatly appreciated