Monday 19 April 2010

Luck or Karma?

Sooooo, once again companies house sent me out an Annual Return to send back to them (I've still no idea what it is, what it does, or what relevance it will have to them.  I think they just charge it yearly to make more money).  Once again they have failed to send me online filing passwords which means that its costing me more money than it should and it also means that i'm 2 days late in sending the information back to them. Its really frustrating and then they even have the most antiquated methods of payment.  I can pay by cheque or by postal order.  I think someone should tell them that its the year 2010 and there is a thing called the internet that allows people to pay for stuff and there is also something called a Ninendo Wii, its like an atari (with Pong) but without the wires, it must be magic!

Sometimes things just dont seem to be set up for start up or web orietentated business's. Alot of the jargon they use is also a ballache.  I don't know if im supposed to dedicate shares to myself, or distribute them.  Am I company secretary or a director or secretary general!??!?!?  THIS is why I need someone with experience to get advice from!

Sometimes I believe in Karma and other times I dont.  For instance, when I used to live in Peterborough I would go out alot and not maybe concentrate on my career and I never got any breaks.  Then as soon as I moved to Sheffield (The day I moved up I got made redundant) things started going really well and within 6 months I had a new house, a new car, a baby on the way and a wonderful girlfriend (Now Mrs Clarke).  It got me thinking that Karma must be playing a part...........Until I see people that don't deserve things getting the good things! 

Over the weekend we had a really good viewing on our house, but we found out today they had gone for another house even though it was a straight choice!  Now thats Karma........Or is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my posts, any ideas are greatly appreciated