Wednesday 14 April 2010

Out of Adversity

So following yesterdays bad news I have decided that I need to push on with my business plans that I have. I have been working on these ideas for over 4 years. I put plans for 2 of my ideas to my company back in September but although they are interested in them, they are not in any rush to move forward. I therefore need to take the initiative and push for these.

Today I have decided to look at the plans and get them viable for going to a private investor to help me along the way. I dont have much money, but I have alot of ideas and sometimes that is more valuable.

Im playing basketball tonight, so I doubt ill have much time to do this tonight, but Im already working on different things.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my posts, any ideas are greatly appreciated