Monday 10 May 2010

Picking the right help

I've not much to report on the business plan front.  I downloaded some business plan software, but its very Americanised and not that straight forward.  I do have a template for a business plan that I got from the enterprise shows, So I will look at using this one I think unless anyone recommends any good software.

I have been in contact with a company that has quoted me for the web design, and they run a business start up practice where they give you £25k worth of start up support in exchange for a stake in the company.  I'm waiting for a call with the main person to find out the ins and outs.  They will get it so your start up company is investor ready.  I'm quite interested to learn more about this as it could be the perfect help that I need.

I have received a few quotes for my website from different companies and they range from around 13k up to 80k, so im going to get this business plan 100% when I get all of the quotes back.

This week i'm going to push forward with finding out more details on this company and also look at forecasting for my business.  I have downloaded some accounts from similiar companies so that I can try and accurately try and get the best figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my posts, any ideas are greatly appreciated